ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ithaca Police said they arrested eight people who were protesting at the Chase Bank on East State Street.
Protestors were asked to leave, but refused to do so.
Tompkins County Sheriff’s Department and New York State Police were called in to help with the incident.
Eight adults were charged with criminal trespassing.
Four juveniles were also arrested and later released to their parents.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Daily Pledge: Fremont Elementary School, 5th Grade, Ms. Polak – February 19th
- WATCH: Two rounds of lake effect snow will impact CNY Wednesday and Thursday
- OCC men and women close out regular season with a pair of wins
- CBA/JD opens the Section III postseason with win over Cazenovia
- F-M product Anthony Angello scores first NHL goal with the Pittsburgh Penguins
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9