ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Ithaca Police said they arrested eight people who were protesting at the Chase Bank on East State Street.
Protestors were asked to leave, but refused to do so.
Tompkins County Sheriff’s Department and New York State Police were called in to help with the incident.
Eight adults were charged with criminal trespassing.
Four juveniles were also arrested and later released to their parents.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Humidity up for Friday but any storms scattered
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh joins peaceful protests on Thursday
- Report: State police officers allegedly murder Juarez man who accused them of theft
- National Guard troops to prevent further looting in Southern California
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9