SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A tribute to Central New York’s unsung heroes in the health field was held on Wednesday night and NewsChannel 9’s Christie Casciano had the honor of emceeing the event.
Sponsored by Bankers Healthcare Group, the event recognizing healthcare industry leaders, like Dr. David Lehmann.
Dr. Lehmann founded Housecalls for the Homeless, a program that provides medical care, free of charge, to the homeless directly on the street.
It was a very inspirational night, honoring Central New York healthcare champions and their teams.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Narrow escape, lifesaving phone call: Oregon woman recalls fire
- At town hall, Biden blasts Trump’s ‘criminal’ virus response
- Sports photographer’s Big Ten Zoom spoof goes viral
- Missouri soldier surprises his kids with early homecoming
- Parishioner tests positive for COVID-19, potential exposure at Cayuga County church
For more local news, follow Christie Casciano on Twitter @CCascianoNC9