(WSYR-TV) — A big wish has come true for a 93-year-old beer lover in Pennsylvania.
It was just Monday that representatives from Molson Coors showed up at Olive Veronesi’s door to drop off 10 cases.
That comes after she posted a sign at her saying, “I want more beer.”
After the delivery, Veronesi wrote a new sign that said, “I got more beer.”
She has been staying at home because of the coronavirus and because of that, she said her beer stash was about to run dry.
“I was on my last 12 cans,” said Veronesi. “Anyway, I have a beer every night.”
Veronesi was holding a can of Coors Light in her photo and the picture has been viewed more than 5 million times on Facebook.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Senate Judiciary Committee votes to advance Judge Amy Coney Barrett; Democrats boycott
- WATCH: Near record warmth in CNY Friday
- Senate panel advances nomination to the Supreme Court
- SAMMY Awards Show going virtual in the spring due to COVID-19 pandemic
- Trump’s Supreme Court nominee moves toward Senate vote despite boycott by Dems
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.