CAYUGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A heroes send off was made for drivers who deliver Meals on Wheels to isolated and vulnerable senior members of the Auburn community.
More than 250 people who aren’t able to go out and get food are able to get the meals they need thanks to the people willing to help their neighbors by volunteering their time every day.
If you have questions about the Senior Nutrition Program in Cayuga County, you can reach them by emailing email@example.com.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ‘We all want to get something done’: COVID-19 relief package remains at a standstill
- Sen. Chuck Schumer proposes new student loan debt plan for New Yorkers
- Tell Me Something Good: Jars of Joy
- Consumer Reports: Removing stains from kids’ clothing
- Want to vote in this election? Don’t miss these deadlines!
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.