SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — What started as an internship in 2015, blossomed into an unforgettable career at NewsChannel 9 for Bridge Street host TeNesha Murphy, but Friday was her last day on the job in Syracuse.
Murphy has accepted a job in Kansas City, but before she leaves let’s take one more look at her incredible journey at NewsChannel 9.
We will miss you TeNesha! Good luck in Kansas City!
More from NewsChannel 9:
- DOJ rewards Southern California police department for fighting human trafficking
- US citizen tried to drive across border in car packed with meth
- Maquiladoras, outdoor markets shut down for ignoring social-distancing rules
- Private-border wall builder admits soil eroding at South Texas site
- COVID-19 hits border cities hard: 14 deaths and 428 new cases in one day
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9