ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County is now offering a “Second Chance For a Second Chance” at Lights on the Lake.
Sunday was supposed to be the last day cars could roll through the attraction at Onondaga Lake Park, but the county is keeping it open for one more night to benefit a special cause in Central New York.
On Monday from 5 to 10 p.m., visitors can check out the two-mile long display for just $5 a car. All the money made will go straight to the Second Chance Canine Adoption Shelter in Jamesville.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Last Republican congressional stronghold in SoCal now a toss-up
- Onondaga County continues investing in neighborhoods during pandemic
- Jury seated in Jason D’Avolio murder trial
- Family Healthcast: Researchers in London using different method for COVID-19 vaccine
- As Senate weighs COVID-19 relief, AP reports White House tried to control CDC pandemic messaging
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9