SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — If you have plans to head to Syracuse Hancock International Airport, give yourself extra time.
The parking lots are full. They tell NewsChannel 9 the parking garage and open lot are at capacity.
The airport has entered into overflow parking to accommodate the increase in winter break travelers.
There will be signs directing passengers to the appropriate parking lot.
People picking up passengers are encouraged to wait in their vehicle — free of charge — in the cell phone lot until their passengers arrive.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Police investigating after man dies in Herkimer Street shooting
- Milling project could cause delays for drivers on Route 57
- NYS lawmakers explore COVID-19’s effect on jails and prisons
- WATCH: Not as chilly with some clouds late tonight
- Buffalo mom shares photo of baby being delivered by 28-year-old doctor from LaFayette who died from COVID-19