UNITED STATES (WSYR-TV) — For the first time, an item you purchased through Amazon could be eligible to be returned in person at Kohl’s.
The department store partnered with the online retailer at no cost to you.
You can bring certain Amazon items to a Kohl’s customer service desk and they will ship it back for you.
You don’t even need to bring a box, just download or print the return receipt before you go.
For more information on how to return an Amazon item, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
- More than 1,700 Onondaga County neighbors applied to be Election inspectors
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9