SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse Police are investigating after an AMR Ambulance was hit by a BB gun round. It happened around 6:45 p.m. on Sunday night along the 600-block of South Geddes Street.
The EMT’s say they heard two loud bangs and not long after they found the damage, which is consistent with a BB gun round.
No one was hurt and AMR tells NewsChannel 9 that the ambulance is being repaired and returned to service.
If you saw what happened, give Syracuse Police a call at (315) 442-5222.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Lake effect rain and snow overnight
- Cayuga Co. dealing with ‘super spreader’ event in regards to COVID-19
- All schools in Central Square School District switching to online learning
- Soule Road Middle School switching to online learning on Tuesday due to shortage of staff members
- Thanksgiving weather nationwide at a glance
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9