While tailgating may be a thing of the past you can still have those football favorites when watching the game at home. The New York Beef Council’s “Man With a Pan” Ryan Gros, tells us all about Beef and Kale Queso Fundido perfect for at-home tailgate!
- 8 ounces cooked (leftover) beef Pot Roast, finely chopped, (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup beer
- 2 cups shredded regular or reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup finely chopped kale leaves
- Combine tomatoes and beer in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Meanwhile, toss cheese with cornstarch until coated.
- Reduce heat to low; cook 3 to 6 minutes, adding cheese mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, and stirring constantly until cheese is melted. Do not boil.
- Stir in beef and kale; continue cooking 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is heated through, stirring frequently. Pour into serving dish. Serve immediately with serving suggestions, as desired.
The New York Beef Council is having a giveaway, The Ultimate Game Day Backyard Experience, a total value package of $2000. To learn more about the giveaway you can click here and for more information about recipes visit, NYBeef.org.