SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Arctic air is back in CNY so how cold is your Friday?
- JMA Wireless brings new opportunity to Syracuse’s Southside
- Watch: SU head coach Jim Boeheim joins the Orange Nation Radio Show ahead of Duke Game
- Syracuse announces $800 million housing project renovation plan
- Lawmakers give progress report on President Biden’s performance after first year in office
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9