SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Tijuana says no to private gatherings on Halloween, Day of the Dead
- Multiple potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Oneida County Thursday
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
- Family Healthcast: 10/22/2020
- Oswego already feeling the loss of no Laker hockey this winter
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9