SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Onondaga County allows City Market to make a return at the Everson Museum
- Onondaga Community College hosts socially distanced graduation ceremony
- States on hook for billions under Trump’s unemployment plan
- A Walmart, Target and golf course in Oneida County may have all recently been exposed to COVID-19
- Coronavirus Update: NYS reports lowest single day COVID-19 positive rate since pandemic began
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9