SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Area organizations working to get area farmworkers vaccinated
- No. 3 Syracuse tops No. 15 Louisville on the road
- Dr. Thomas recaps the week that was for COVID-19 vaccines
- Suspect in FedEx mass shooting ID’d as ex-employee Brandon Scott Hole
- Consumer Reports warns against sodium levels in rotisserie chickens
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9