SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Democrats propose ways to oversee Trump administration’s response to COVID-19
- WATCH: Some clouds tonight but we will stay dry
- Onondaga Co. Executive talks about social distancing in the county
- US Rep. Bill Huizenga hopes to give front liners tax relief
- Virtual therapy uptick to cope with mental health during COVID-19 outbreak
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9