SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Homicide suspect, daughter killed in shootout with California law enforcement
- Trump slams New York AG over fraud lawsuit: ‘She’s a disaster’
- Volvo’s next EVs include subcompact crossover, mid-size sedan
- Man serving life sentence for deadly Las Vegas Strip bombing escapes from prison
- Detectives arrest Solvay homicide suspect
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9