SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baltimore Woods to host 5K Run for The Woods to benefit Nature Center programs
- “Empower Parkinson, Inc” Fights Back Against Disease with Pedaling Program
- Inner Harbor 5K Race To Benefit Local Non-Profit
- Police: Tractor hits, kills 5-year-old boy in Lewis County
- LIVE: Ford Mustang towed away from Laundrie home
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9