SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Anything But Beer has announced that they will open their Downtown Syracuse location on Valentine’s Day this year.
The local brewery will open on Valentine’s Day at 4 p.m.
Anything But Beer makes gluten-free alcoholic drinks that are sold in stores across Central New York.
Now, customers will be able to sample these drinks in person at the brewery’s new Tap Room, which will be located at the corner of South Salina Street and Washington Street.
The space will also include a full restaurant.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Benefits to legalization of recreational marijuana in New York State
- Countdown to Kickoff: Thurman Thomas talks Bills of the early nineties and the team today
- Countdown to Kickoff: Virtual Tailgate
- Countdown to Kickoff: Meet Bills superfan Ann Marie Jermyn
- Firebaugh in full support of Josh Allen and the Bills ahead of AFC title game
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9