Apartment fire in town of Onondaga Monday morning may have started on stove

Local News

SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Four apartments at the High Acres Apartment complex in the town of Onondaga were damaged by smoke and flames Monday morning.

Investigators believe the fire started on the stove in one of the apartments and spread quickly to surrounding apartments.

Everyone got out safely. The Red Cross is helping the families.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Live Doppler 9 Map Center

CNY View

CNY View

CNY View

Oswego Area

Oswego Area

Syracuse Area

Syracuse Area