FULTON, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Fulton Police say a man and a woman worked together to set up a robbery in the 200 block of West First Street, where $4,890 was taken from the victim at knifepoint..
The robbery happened Wednesday, November 25. Police have now arrested 33-year-old Jerry Pizarro of Fulton, and charged him with first-degree robbery fourth-degree conspiracy, third-degree grand larceny, and criminal possession of a weapon.
33-year-old Jamie Tussey was charged with first-degree robbery, fourth-degree conspiracy, and prositition.
A third person was also arrested as part of the investigation, 54-year-old William Mitchell was charged with patronizing a prostitute.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Las Vegas law allowing alcohol deliveries from restaurants, convenience stores goes into effect
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- Trio of Black assistants make history as Bucs coordinators
- In ambulances, an unseen, unwelcome passenger: COVID-19
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9