SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — As the holidays wrap up, robust testing for asymptomatic people will continue in Onondaga County this week.
Eleven COVID-19 testing sites will be open on varying days between Monday, December 28 and Thursday, December 31 for those experiencing no symptoms.
Residents looking to be tested Monday, December 28 can register for the following sites. Each clinic runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Clay Senior Center Lysander Town Hall, 4948 Route 31, Clay, N.Y. 13041
- Lysander Town Hall, 8220 Loop Road, Baldwinsville, N.Y. 13027
- East Syracuse Village, 294 N. Center Street East, East Syracuse, N.Y. 13057
- North Syracuse Community Center, 700 South Bay Road, North Syracuse, N.Y. 13212
Those looking to schedule a test for Tuesday, December 29, can register for the following sites. Both clinics run from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Syracuse Northeast Community Center, 716 Hawley Ave 2508, Syracuse, N.Y. 13203
- LaFayette Community Center, 2508 Route 11, Lafayette, N.Y. 13084
- Shove Park, 1 Shove Park Drive, Camillus, N.Y. 13219 (this runs from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.)
Residents looking to be tested Wednesday, December 30, can register for the following sites. Each clinic runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Village of Fayetteville Senior Center, 584 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, N.Y. 13066
- Salina Town Hall, 201 School Road, Liverpool, N.Y. 13088
- Arrowhead Lodge, 9248 McKinley Ridge Road, Brewerton, N.Y. 13029
Neighbors looking to schedule a test for Thursday, December 31, can register for the following site. Hours of operation are from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Onondaga Town Hall, 5020 Ball Road, Syracuse, N.Y. 13215
If you are looking to get tested, visit the Onondaga County Health Department website. You must pre-register. No walk-ups will be allowed.