AUBURN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Workers at Auburn Community Hospital have approved a new contract that ends a nine-month labor dispute.
The American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Local 3124 tells NewsChannel 9 that the contract was overwhelmingly approved. It creates language for a health insurance plan and provides annual wage increases. Union negotiators also won a new weekend pay differential.
More than 300 workers will benefit from this deal.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Golden Eagles win 2020 TBT Championship
- Syracuse star Tiana Mangakahia named to Australian Senior Women’s National team
- Analyst: Lopez Obrador trying to show drug cartels not in control of Mexico
- WATCH: Nice summer day Wednesday for CNY
- New Carrier Dome netting now in place
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9