AUBURN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Auburn Rotary Club and Community Foundation will be holding two more milk giveaways. The giveaways will be:
- Thursday, May 28 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or until supplies last) at Casey Park Elementary School
- Thursday, June 4 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. (or until supplies last) at Auburn Town Center Plaza
Hillcrest Dairy of Moravia replaces Byrne Dairy & Deli as milk supplier for these giveaways. There will be a minimum of 500 half gallons of 2 percent milk available at each giveaway. Open to Auburn and Cayuga County residents, these are drive thru or walk-up events. Walk-ups are welcome as long as social distancing practices are observed and masks are used.
“We’re ecstatic to partner with Hillcrest Dairy, especially on such short notice,” said Michelle Barber, Auburn Rotary Club President. “Our mission is still to provide milk to families in need in the Auburn and Cayuga County communities.”
Besides partnering with Hillcrest Dairy, these giveaways are being sponsored by Lyons National Bank, the Auburn Enlarged School District, City of Auburn, RG Wright Insurance Agency, Cuddy Financial Services, AFLAC New York, Savannah Bank, Bouley Companies, Pinnacle Investments, Buffington & Hoatland CPA’s, WHMB Law, Michaels & Smolak, the Duke Company, Jonathan’s Furniture, Five Star Bank, and the Aversa Insurance Agency.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- Immigration agency bans in-person interpreters at asylum interviews due to coronavirus fears
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee
- Pattern change will likely bring some relief to drought-stricken parts of CNY
- Police investigating after man dies in Herkimer Street shooting
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.