AUBURN, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — An Auburn woman is facing charges after being accused of breaking into two car dealerships and stealing cars.
Lisa Mack, 47, is facing a number of charges, including burglary after New York State Police said she broke into Fox Honda in the Town of Sennett and the Summit GM dealership next door.
Property was stolen, along with several vehicles.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information is asked to call State Police in Auburn at (315) 253-3103.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Still warm Wednesday, but becoming less humid
- Schweinfurth Art Center completes air system upgrades as new exhibit opens
- Car thefts continue to be a problem across Central New York
- Second stimulus checks: Why $1,200 payments aren’t expected in August
- 1 sent to hospital after shooting in Ithaca
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.