PASADENA, CA (WSYR-TV) — The Baldwinsville marching band officially arrived in Pasadena for the 131st Tournament of Roses Parade, and on Monday they showcased their talents at Bandfest.
Bandfest is a two-day event where all of the marching bands invited to the Rose Parade get to showcase their talents. Bands from all over the world were invited to this year’s parade including groups from El Salvador, Denmark and Japan.
According to the Baldwinsville School District’s Twitter account, the Marching Bees took the field in Pasadena at about 12:45 p.m. EST, and put on a 16 minute performance, which can be seen in its entirety here.
The Baldwinsville marching band will be in the Tournament of Roses Parade, which starts at 11 a.m. on New Year’s Day, and can be seen on NewsChannel 9.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Exclusive: Poll finds New Yorkers approve of governor’s coronavirus response, expect schools to remain closed
- BIG changes ahead late this week
- WATCH: Clearing and cooler tonight
- City of Oswego extends deadline for city taxes, water and sewer fees
- Ithaca Wegmans Coffee Shop employee tests positive for COVID-19
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9