MARCELLUS, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Take a relaxing journey through nature without leaving your home.
Baltimore Woods Nature Center, located in Marcellus, is offering a free 20-minute virtual meditation hike.
Designed to get that spring back in your step, this virtual meditation hike allows families and individuals to enjoy the scenery along the trails while listening to guided meditative prompts inspired by nature.
This provides viewers an escape from the daily stresses and slow down to appreciate the soothing sights and sounds Mother Nature provides.
From April 18 to April 25, community members can visit BaltimoreWoods.org to sign up. This event is free to virtually attend.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Dome complete and ready to host Georgia Tech on Saturday
- “Keep feeding 14” was John Brown’s message during Bills win over Miami
- ‘Dreamer’ worries about DACA with Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s passing
- SUNY Upstate mobile testing clinic coming to Cazenovia
- Fire damages Creekside Bottle Return in Bridgeport
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.