LAFAYETTE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Beak and Skiff’s 1911 Distillery in Lafayette announced that it has restocked its supply of hand sanitizer that sold out toward the end of last month.
Their first priority is donating to first responders and healthcare workers.
They anticipate selling out very quickly. It costs $50 for a 12-ounce 12-pack.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- DOJ announces national police training center to help reduce excessive force
- Florida considers not releasing daily COVID-19 case numbers to the public
- President Trump campaigns in Pennsylvania, Biden prepares for final debate
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.