ITHACA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — An Ithaca bicyclist was injured Wednesday morning after he hit a curb and was thrown from his bike.
Around 6:45 a.m., the male victim was riding his bike at the intersection of Albany and State streets when he hit a curb, which threw him from his bike. He was found unconscious at the scene and flown to a hospital.
The name and condition of the man is unknown at this time.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills rookie CB Dane Jackson steps up in his first NFL start
- Tyler Kroft avoids COVID-19 exposure while his wife Lexi gave birth to their baby girl
- WATCH: Damp and cool start to the last week of October
- Several potential COVID-19 exposures announced in Cortland County Sunday
- WATCH: 24th Congressional Debate
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.