SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — After the city saw its largest crowd of Black Lives Matter protestors on Saturday, the protests continued in smaller numbers on Sunday.
Demonstrators came together for the ninth consecutive day in the City of Syracuse, protesting for the unjust killing of George Floyd and to end the systematic racism towards the Black community.
On Sunday, the group marched through the Strathmore Neighborhood in a peaceful manner.
On Saturday, some protestors said they want to march for 40 days and 40 nights.
All of the protests in Syracuse have been peaceful with the exception of the first night.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Spooktacular sunshine for Halloween
- CBA boys knock off Tully for their 5th straight win
- F-M girls win SCAC showdown over Baldwinsville
- Payton Shumpert commits to Stony Brook
- Behind-the-scenes of weekend enforcement of COVID-19 guidelines at bars
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9