SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Early Saturday morning at about 9 a.m. a group put purpose to the pavement in a different way; running to support Black Lives Matter.
Some runners wore Black Lives Matter T-shirts and donated to an organization that supports the cause.
Starting in Westcott, the peaceful group ran to Upper Onondaga Park and throughout the entire City of Syracuse.
Anyone was welcome to join in and show their support.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Le Moyne College teams with Hack Upstate to offer underserved a chance at ‘Careers in Code’
- Miniature pony pays visit to Onondaga Center
- Homemade Applesauce You Can Make This Season
- People Are Making the Move From NYC To Live in CNY
- Smart Energy Choices to Save Energy and Money This Winter
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9