SENECA COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The boil water advisory that was issued for parts of Seneca County has been lifted.
The notice for the Border City Water District in the following areas:
- Seeley Road
- Lakeshore Drive
- Lincoln Avenue
- A portion of Serven Road from the intersection with Border City Road and going north as far as 2823 Serven Road
- A portion of Border City Road from the intersection of Seeley Road to the intersection of Waterloo Geneva Road
- A limited section of Waterloo Geneva Road (Route 5 and Route 20) from Peppy’s Ice Cream to Patsy’s Diner
The boil water advisory was lifted as of 10:40 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 1.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Champions: 10/23/20
- The List: 10/23/20
- TechBytes: 10/23/20
- Daily Pledge: Miss Military Star New York – October 23rd
- Man injured in stabbing on North Monticello Drive in Syracuse
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.