LOCKE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A boil water order for the Town of Locke has been lifted.
The Cayuga County Health Department had issued the order on Monday, October 21st because repairs were being done to the water distribution system.
The Health Department says multiple water samples have been taken and they show there is no bacteria present in the water system and the water is safe to drink.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: A bit of winter weather to start December
- Police: 15-year-old shot in Syracuse, expected to survive
- New York State Police searching for stolen UTV in Oneida County
- Chihuahua eases business restrictions as COVID-19 fatalities, cases decline
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway