LOCKE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A boil water order for the Town of Locke has been lifted.
The Cayuga County Health Department had issued the order on Monday, October 21st because repairs were being done to the water distribution system.
The Health Department says multiple water samples have been taken and they show there is no bacteria present in the water system and the water is safe to drink.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New Mexico lawmakers urge inquiry into conditions at Otero County facility, other ICE detention centers
- SU professor receives racist email
- Syracuse Police to take over investigation into white supremacist manifesto posted online
- Governor Cuomo says SU Chancellor has not appropriately handled racist incidents on Syracuse University campus
- Know Your Numbers: The Check It! Blood Pressure Challenge Comes To CNY