LOCKE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A boil water order for the Town of Locke has been lifted.
The Cayuga County Health Department had issued the order on Monday, October 21st because repairs were being done to the water distribution system.
The Health Department says multiple water samples have been taken and they show there is no bacteria present in the water system and the water is safe to drink.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Governor Cuomo issues new guidance for restaurants and bars, saying alcohol can only be ordered with food
- Fundraiser brunch and drag show to support Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital scheduled for Saturday
- US mortgage rates fall to record lows; 30-year at 2.98%
- WATCH: Showers and storms develop this afternoon and evening
- Fayetteville-Manlius district didn’t authorize football team workouts