LOCKE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The Cayuga County Health Department has issued a boil water advisory for the Town of Locke. They advise people on the public water system to boil their water before using it.
The boil water order has been issued because repairs are being done to the water distribution system, which creates a loss of water pressure and could allow disease-causing organisms to enter the water system.
The Cayuga County Health Department urges those on the Town of Locke water system to bring all water to a boil before using or drinking.
If you have questions, please contact the health department at (315) 253-1560 or visit cayugacounty.us/health.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Baldwinsville teacher accused of sending link to students that contained pornography
- Former Syracuse principal arrested on child pornography charges
- Flavorful entertainment with Wegmans charcuterie trays
- On This Date: Puppies Trooper and Adam rescued from the highway
- Disney On Ice Presents “Celebrating Memories” at the Oncenter War Memorial
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9