UTICA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Cicero man charged with killing Bianca Devins and posting photos of her body on social media was back in court on Wednesday.
Brandon Clark made his case as to why he wanted to withdraw his guilty plea. Clark testified that he realized a large amount of evidence was missing and he told the court that had he know that he would not have entered his guilty plea.
The judge is expected to rule on the case by the end of October.
Clark could face 25 years to life in prison.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Five former Orange invited to USA women’s lacrosse tryouts
- Actor Jeff Bridges reveals he has been diagnosed with lymphoma
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.