GEDDES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A New York State Fair food staple is at the fairgrounds this weekend.
Butcher Boys, known for London broil sandwiches, blooming onions, and giant mozzarella sticks, will be selling fair time foods in the Great New York State Fair’s Grey Lot. All safety protocols will be in place.
This is one of several similar events that have been held at the fairgrounds this summer so far.
This one runs from Thursday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. each day. Visitors looking to grab a bite to eat should enter through Gate 7.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- Baldwinsville superintendent ‘exploring other career opportunities’
- Scam watch: Protect yourself and your wallet from scammers
- WATCH: More rain for the overnight
- Calling hours, private funeral announced for Elizabeth Garrow-McDonald
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.