CICERO, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Neighbors in Cicero now have a new spot to sip on a local blend when they’re ready to cozy up with a good cup of coffee. Cafe Bing on Route 31 is now open for business.
The new shop on Route 31 is in the same plaza as Aldi and all the classic cups of coffee you can imagine are made using Salt City Coffee.
“I just wanted to open something up that I wanted to go to. I love coffee. I grew up in California and I’ve been inundated with the coffee culture for all of my upbringing and most of my life. And now that I’m here, I wanted to bring that here as well,” owner Bing Walczyk said.
The cafe features coffee and tea, plus fresh baked pastries delivered from The Toast in Chittenango, as well as bagels from Cazenovia and DeWitt Bagels. It is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on weekends from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse holds off Virginia Tech for ACC road win
- Cold doesn’t stick for long
- WATCH: Gusty winds, heavy snow at times this afternoon
- Patrick Mahomes’ mom, Randi, shares stories of raising the MVP and his siblings
- Column: Titans continually spoil NFL’s idea of fun
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9