CANASTOTA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A Canastota man is facing multiple charges related to endangering the welfare of a child.
Jeffrey D. Seitz, 22, of Canastota, was arraigned in the Town of Lenox Court on the following charges:
- Promoting an Obscene Sexual Performance of a Child (Class D Felony)
- Promoting a Sexual Performance by a Child (Class D Felony)
- Disseminating Indecent Material to Minors in the 2nd degree (Class E Felony)
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child (Class A Misdemeanor)
Seitz was remanded to the Madison County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New York State troopers find cocaine in Lucky Charms boxes during Thruway stop
- Vehicle fire prompts brief closure of part of I-81 South
- WATCH: Rain moves back into CNY Thursday followed by some snow
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- Data Chart: Nearly 25% of registered voters in Onondaga Co. have voted already
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.