FULTON, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Over the weekend, a child car seat safety check was held in Fulton. The event gave parents and guardians a chance to make sure their child’s car seat was installed properly.
There were ten seats checked at the event, and nine of them were installed incorrectly or were using the incorrect seat for the child. The seat that was installed correctly had items on it that were not made for the seat, like a toy, cover, or mirror.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Putting the ‘X’ back in Mexico: Gigantic red sculpture getting a makeover in Juarez
- Local stores working to ‘Scan-Away Hunger’ in Central New York
- New York City Voter Guide
- Fugitive of the Week: Tomaj Fields wanted for rape in the 2nd degree, should be considered dangerous
- Company of SU and OCC grads still finalizing Shark Tank deal
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.