SKANEATELES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One woman was taken to Upstate University Hospital after her car skid off the road in Skaneateles on Saturday.
According to State Police, the woman’s car skidded off of Vinegar Hill Road around 11:45 a.m.
Police say the weather conditions were a contributing factor to the crash.
According to police, the woman involved in the crash is believed to be in her 20’s and was taken to Upstate University Hospital with minor injuries.
Police want to remind everyone to drive slow and be careful in dangerous weather conditions as they responded to multiple crashes across Central New York on Saturday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- 16 shot, 2 dead in ‘mass shooting’ in Rochester
- SUNY Oswego student speaks out over remote learning
- Partners with paws: Border Patrol K-9s and their handlers graduate
- NY approved to pay out second round of Lost Wages Assistance benefits
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s family friend reflects on her life, legacy