SKANEATELES, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — One woman was taken to Upstate University Hospital after her car skid off the road in Skaneateles on Saturday.
According to State Police, the woman’s car skidded off of Vinegar Hill Road around 11:45 a.m.
Police say the weather conditions were a contributing factor to the crash.
According to police, the woman involved in the crash is believed to be in her 20’s and was taken to Upstate University Hospital with minor injuries.
Police want to remind everyone to drive slow and be careful in dangerous weather conditions as they responded to multiple crashes across Central New York on Saturday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse University student protesters issued interim suspensions
- Lake effect returns to CNY Wednesday and Thursday, alerts issued
- Bishop Ludden races past Bishop Grimes in boys hoops
- Nottingham boys knock off Liverpool in regular season finale
- FORECAST: Morning snow transitions to rain by the afternoon