VERONA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Carrie Underwood is performing at Turning Stone Resort Casino on Friday night, Sept. 15, as part of the casino’s “The Next 30” line-up.
Her name is included in the growing list of headliners who are scheduled to perform in honor of Turning Stone’s 30th anniversary.
Underwood is set to take the stage on Friday night at 8 p.m.
More performances for “The Next 30” coming to Turning Stone
- Sunday, July 2: Superstar Tim McGraw
- Friday, July 28: Grammy Award-winning guitarist Peter Frampton
- Sunday, July 30: Country performer Maren Morris
- Friday, August 4: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers The Beach Boys
- Sunday, August 6: Country artist Jake Owen
- Saturday, August 12: Country duo Dan + Shay
- Saturday, August 19: Pop superstar Barry Manilow
- Friday, September 15: Multi-platinum superstar Carrie Underwood
- Sunday, November 12: Comedy duo Steve Martin and Martin Short
Underwood is known for her songs “Before He Cheats,” “Out Of That Truck,” “If I Didn’t Love You,” “Church Bells,” “All-American Girl” and more.
On top of being a country superstar, Underwood has worked in television, film, is a bestselling author and entrepreneur.
She has won over 100 major awards including 8 GRAMMY® Awards, 16 ACM Awards including three for Entertainer of the Year (the first female in history to win twice and the only female ever to win three times), 25 CMT Music Awards (holding the record for the most award wins ever for the show), 7 CMA Awards, and 17 American Music Awards, says the Turning Stone.
Guests can purchase tickets online at Ticketmaster.