CAZENOVIA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — New York State Police have arrested a Cazenovia man after multiple weapons were found in his possession.
Anthony J. Bair, 49, from Cazenovia, who is a convicted felon, is facing criminal possession of a weapons charge for having the following in his possession:
- 7 handguns
- 7 long guns/shotguns
- Large quantities of handgun, shotgun, and rifle ammunition
- Assault rifle style parts/semi-automatic pistol parts with no serial numbers
- Multiple 30 round Assault Rifle style magazines
- 2 ballistic body armor with trauma plates
- Ballistic helmet
- 2 smoke grenades
Bair was arraigned and sent to the Madison Count Jail in lieu of bail.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills offense sputters, ‘needs to go back to the drawing board’
- 4 Observations: Chiefs run over Bills 26-17
- WATCH: Rain continues overnight, tapers midday Tuesday
- More than 1,700 Onondaga County neighbors applied to be Election inspectors
- Bills can’t stop the run as Chiefs rush for 245 yards on Monday night
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.