SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Tuesday, more than 1,000 frontline healthcare workers at Crouse Hospital were treated to lunch from Chick-Fil-A.
The Cicero location delivered exactly 1,250 boxed meals.
These meals were packed with a sandwich, a bag of chips and a cookie and given to staff at Crouse in Syracuse.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Bills defense prepare for first big test of the season with Rams offense
- WATCH: Filtered sunshine Tuesday but warmer
- Military plane conducts touch and go exercises at airport
- Protesters call on Sen. Lindsey Graham to stop confirmation of SCOTUS nominee
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.