SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — On Sunday, the CNY Bicycle giveaway has about 1,500 bikes on-hand to distribute in Syracuse.
The distribution will happen in the parking lot of the A. DeWitt Memorial Funeral Home on South Salina Street.
It will start at 10 a.m. and anyone with a voucher will get first pickings.
After Noon, any leftover bikes will be up for grabs.
If you still need a voucher to get a bike you can get one at the Cicero Police Department or the Syracuse Police Department.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Debate quiz: Who said it? Biden or Trump?
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- WATCH: Reaching for a record high Friday
- Mental and behavioral health advocates say more funding needed to address concerns
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.