NEW YORK CITY (WSYR-TV) — We’ve heard a lot of stories about couples having to postpone their weddings over the past couple of months, but on Tuesday morning on “Good Morning America,” love conquered all.
First responders Meagan and Kyle said “I Do” on Tuesday morning on “GMA.” Check out the clips that “Good Morning America” tweeted out, and watch the entire segment by clicking the player above.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- New Marcellus drop-in program helping parents balance work and school
- Geopipe has big plans as the newest GENIUS NY $1M winner
- Single-use plastic bag ban enforcement begins October 19
- Newsmakers: Catching up with Mayor Walsh
- Two CNY establishments have liquor license suspended
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.