SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The CNY SPCA will be closing its doors to the public at 3 p.m. on Wednesday, March 18.
In an effort to enforce “social distancing,” the organization will be posting available animals online every day via social media, and all adoptable animals can be found on their website, CNYSPCA.org.
If you are interested in adopting, you can email the shelter manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and a meeting will be arranged.
If your dog was picked up as a stray and you need to pick them up, email email@example.com for further instructions and an appointment.
The spay and neuter clinic will be suspended until further notice starting Thursday, March 19.
For additional information visit CNYSPCA.org.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Record surge: US shatters single-day mark of COVID-19 cases
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Days away: We’re counting down to daylight saving and extra sleep
- Pres. Trump, Biden to hold campaign events in battleground states
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9