CLAY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — It was a very busy day for crews working on the giant warehouse in Clay.
The construction has been deemed essential, so it is allowed to continue. At last check, a tenant did sign an agreement with Onondaga County, but County Executive Ryan McMahon has not formally announced who it is.
The $350 million project has been expected to bring over 1,000 new jobs to the area once it’s finished.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Milk giveaway to be held Tuesday in Fulton
- Surprise for Skaneateles Volunteer Fire Department member of 60 years
- Bills CB E.J. Gaines opts out of 2020 season
- Bills S Jordan Poyer says team facility is like “night and day different”
- Bills QB Josh Allen improving from year two to year three
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.