NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — Because of the Thanksgiving holiday, temporary lane closures for road and bridge construction projects on New York State highways are being suspended through Monday morning.
Governor Andrew Cuomo made the move to make driving easier for people traveling over the long holiday weekend.
The Governor is also reminding drivers to follow the state’s Move Over Law, which requires drivers to slow down and move over, if safe to do so, for law enforcement vehicles or maintenance vehicles.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Syracuse Police to assist with Salvation Army’s Red Kettle Campaign
- WATCH: Dry into Friday but rain to start the weekend
- United States and China near trade deal that would suspend planned tariffs
- Cayuga County holds public hearing on potential Styrofoam ban
- Amazon’s deadlines to ensure you receive gifts in time for the holidays
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9