CORNING, N.Y. (WETM) – Corning Inc. has received a $250 million grant from Apple.
The grant comes from a $5 billion Advanced Manufacturing Fund to help glass manufacturers such as Corning Inc.
Corning Inc. previously received $200 million from Apple to create the glass for the brand new iPhone 11’s unveiled earlier this month.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- CenterState CEO hosts PPE toolkit giveaway for small businesses
- Assemblyman Barclay calling for action to address rise in crime
- Destiny USA reopens to shoppers
- COVID-19 cases in NY surpass 400,000
- Syracuse-area gym sues state demanding right to reopen
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9