CORTLAND, NY (WSYR-TV) — The Cortland County Health Department says customers at a city bagel shop may have been exposed to COVID-19.
The health department says an employee of the New York Bagel on 33 Main Street in Cortland tested positive.
Customers who were in the store on Friday, May 8 between 7:30 a.m. and 12 p.m. and Saturday, May 9 between 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. should monitor themselves for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days.
All employees at the shop were wearing masks.
The health department says New York Bagel will remain closed for two weeks.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- WATCH: Quiet, warm weather continues
- President Trump expected to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- Georgia Tech equipment staff seen at Jimmy John’s after receiving travel exemption from NYS
- Family Healthcast: Stress of COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affecting women
- Consumer Reports: Video doorbells provide an extra sense of security
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9