CORTLAND COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A drug takeback event will happen in Cortland County on Saturday at two locations. The event is hosted by Cortland Area Communities That Care.
Medications can be turned in at the following locations:
Homer Town Hall
31 North Main Street
9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Cortlandville Fire Department
999 Route 13
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The Homer Police Department and Cortland County Sheriff’s Department will be assisting at both locations.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Miniature pony pays visit to Onondaga Center
- Homemade Applesauce You Can Make This Season
- People Are Making the Move From NYC To Live in CNY
- Smart Energy Choices to Save Energy and Money This Winter
- Recapping Villains Night on “Dancing with the Stars”
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.