CORTLAND COUNTY, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — In Cortland County, police reform will be on the agenda for Tuesday night’s meeting.
The sheriff’s office is hosting a virtual presentation and they are asking for your input.
This is all part of the governor’s executive order for police reform and re-invention.
Their goal is to inform the public about how they work and what they do. They also want feedback so the sheriff’s office can submit a plan.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Former CBA standout Stevie Scott declares for the NFL Draft