SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The coronavirus continues to sweep across New York State, and now every county in Central New York has at least one confirmed case of COVID-19.
There are over 3,900 cases in Central New York. Below is a breakdown by county of COVID-19 cases.
These numbers have been updated as of 10:15 a.m. on Thursday, June 4:
|TOMPKINS COUNTY||19||141||2 (non-resident)||162|
To see the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Drew Brees apologizes for flag comments: ‘We all need to listen’
- Newsfeed Now: Protests across America morning update – June 4, 2020
- Moving from outrage to creativity: Oklahoma musicians,producers write songs to fight racial injustice
- Arkansas man delivers donuts to officers during protests
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9