SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Every county in Central New York has been affected by COVID-19. Below is a breakdown of active cases, recovered cases and deaths by county.
These numbers have been updated as of 9:25 a.m. on Monday, September 21:
|TOMPKINS COUNTY||29||364||2 (non-resident)||393|
To see the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Newly launched online tool to protect high-risk New Yorkers from COVID-19
- Possible public exposure to COVID-19 in Oneida County
- WATCH: Onondaga County’s COVID-19 Update at 3 p.m.
- Monday Night Football can be seen on NewsChannel 9 tonight
- NY’s moratorium on COVID-related evictions extended again
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9