SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The coronavirus continues to sweep across New York State, and now every county in Central New York has at least one confirmed case of COVID-19.
There are over 3,900 cases in Central New York. Below is a breakdown by county of COVID-19 cases.
These numbers have been updated as of 7:45 p.m. on Saturday, May 30:
|TOMPKINS COUNTY||21||135||2 (non-resident)||156|
To see the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Overnight curfew enacted for City of Syracuse until further notice
- Highlights from Home 5-30-20
- Syracuse Mayor Ben Walsh statement on protests in Syracuse Saturday night
- Syracuse Police: Protestors damage buildings downtown, residents asked to avoid 500 block of South State St.
- National Guard troops sent to Atlanta; city invokes curfew
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9