SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Every county in Central New York has been affected by COVID-19. Below is a breakdown of active cases, recovered cases, and deaths by county.
These numbers have been updated as of 2:12 p.m. on Sunday, May 9:
**Onondaga County lists deaths in two categories on their website: Confirmed (692) and Presumed (10).
To see the number of COVID-19 cases worldwide, click here.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Raiders player Carl Nassib announces he’s gay in Instagram video
- New Oneida Co. Commissioners explain changes made to prevent NY-22 mistakes from happening again
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Expect delays in downtown Syracuse as milling and paving begin on Clinton St.
- WATCH: See photos/videos of storm damage in CNY including downed trees, power outages
- WATCH: Severe threat has ended with just a few more showers expected tonight
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9