CAZENOVIA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Everybody was ordered out of a Madison County manufacturer on Wednesday morning when a drum filled with hydrogen peroxide waters started to bulge.
Hazmat teams responded to the call at Knowles Manufacturing on Route 20, which also houses plastic drums of methanol.
The drum was de-pressurized and it took about an hour to get everything back to normal.
No one was injured.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- ESM girls stay unbeaten with shutout win over Cortland
- CBA girls win their 5th straight game
- WATCH: Rain changing to snow over CNY overnight
- Clemson star quarterback Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19
- Wells College remains COVID-19 free 9 weeks into the semester
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9