NEW YORK STATE (WSYR-TV) — Onondaga County Executive Ryan McMahon doesn’t think New York State Governor Andrew Cuomo’s decision on indoor dining impacts Central New York, but we’re waiting for some clarification.
On Monday, the governor says indoor dining is a real issue that needs to be addressed, mostly in New York City where big crowds gather in small spaces.
New Jersey just postponed indoor dining, citing COVID-19 spikes in other spikes.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Onondaga Co. Executive: ‘Get your 17, 18, 19 year-olds tested’
- Syracuse Police warning Strathmore residents of young burglars
- Oneida County deputies investigate serious ATV accident
- Following fiery blast, groups call for formal FAA environmental study of SpaceX facility
- Mexican governor to mayor: ‘Work more and spend less time at beauty salon’
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.