SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — The owners of Recess Coffee are less than 24 hours away from opening their next adventure – Cure Delicatessen!
It is on Westcott Street at the old Picasso’s Bakery, which is just around the corner from Recess Coffee.
This shop will house a deli, a little retail market and a make-and-take component for eating later.
Starting on Wednesday, they will be open regularly from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday through Sunday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Local students make hundreds of Thanksgiving cards for residents and staff at Loretto
- 94th annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade goes virtual
- Rochester teacher helps raise money for students struggling with internet access during virtual leaning
- Gov. Cuomo: COVID-19 winter plan to be developed after Thanksgiving data
- Checking in with Robert Miller, the Oswego man longing to see his wife in a nursing home
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9