SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Cure Delicatessan ran out of pastrami in less than an hour after opening on Thursday.
The brand new local deli opened its doors on Wednesday on Westcott Street.
There is more on the menu than pastrami, like other deli meats, salads and even desserts.
But, good news is the owners said pastrami should be back in stock for the dinner rush on Thursday.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- 1 hurt after tractor-trailer rollover
- WATCH: While CNY misses a Nor’Easter it does cool down this weekend
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9