TOWN OF SCRIBA, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — A man from Tully died while working as a contractor at the Novelis Aluminum Mill in the Town of Scriba.
According to the Oswego County Sheriff’s office, the man was employed by Ridley Electric and died from an apparent accidental electrocution.
The victim has been identified as 54-year-old Peter Clark Junior. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident happened around 9 a.m. on Friday, and the Oswego County Sheriff’s Office says the incident is still under investigation.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Newsmakers: Catching up with Mayor Walsh
- Two CNY establishments have liquor license suspended
- ‘Help Me Grow Onondaga’ Helping Local Kids Thrive
- Celebrate National Cheeseburger Day With Ale ‘n’ Angus Pub
- Celebrating Rosh Hashanah During A Pandemic
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9.